Langkloof roses – Wellington – Western Cape
I always enjoy collaborations, and even more so when you have great team of professionals working together with the same creative mindset. Our idea was looking to shoot an alternative and different wedding than the norm and with these artists it wasn’t that difficult at all as their creative juices were flowing like the orange river in winter flood.
Being the photographer on a job like this is always a treat as you are spoilt with many stunning set ups and designs with the luxury of having the Venue, Langkloof Roses all to ourselves with a plethora of shooting locations and content to drive any lensman crazy.
From outdoor set ups to their Chapel it sure is one beautiful venue surrounded by rose gardens and stunning farmlands. You won’t go wrong here if you looking to tie the knot…its beautiful.
A Big shout out to Blank Canvas event design for putting together another great event …truly a great and hardworking team. The stunning flower design and display were done by Eflowers studio and Bettalilly Floral design, it’s always mind blowing to see how the flowers are arranged.
And to the two ladies who made the bride look stunning, Dress designed by Alana van Heerden Bridal design and the make up wizardry of Celeste du Plessis made our Bride glow.
And finally my Wing Man Peter Bruyns who is always pleasure and honour to work with.
Can’t wait for the next one!!
- Photographers: Div maritz & Peter Bruyns
- Make up: Celeste du Plessis @celestialmakeupartistry
- Dress: Alana van Heerden Bridal @alanavanheerdenbridal
- Venue: Langkloof roses @Langkloofroses
- Flowers & Décor: eflowerstudio @eflowerstudio & Bettalilly Floraldesign @bettalillyfloraldesign
- Events company : Blank Canvas event design @blankcanvaseventdesign
- Model: Moratwe Masima @moratwe_masima